• April 23, 2021: Aims Virtual Vertical Film Festival, Colorado USA.
• March 19 – April 20, 2021: Panorama Vol #3, curated by Muriel Paraboni / Véspera Visual Media, on VisualcontainerTV.
About the video:
While the summer in Berlin in 2018 was the hottest and driest in the whole history, the month of July 2017 had brought us only heavy rain. The Landwehrkanal emerged from the banks, basements overflowed. Extreme climatological events, which take place all over the world, should be a warning sign to large industry and governments. My hope is that humanity will respond to Earth’s emergency call and not let the phone rust in the water.
Screenings of the complete video:
• February 12 – March 7, 2021: Klimakipppunkte, Preview in the showroom of Gallery VBK, Berlin, and online.
• October 12, 2019: Vertical Movie Festival, Museum Macro Asilo, Rome – official selection.
• September 7 – December 31, 2019: HUMAN RIGHTS? #CLIMA, curated by Roberto Ronca, Fondazione Opera Campana dei Caduti, Rovereto, Italy.
• March 15 – May 10, 2019: The Flood Today, Group Global 3000, Berlin
title: Emergency Call
technique: Experimental video and animation
telephone sounds: juskiddink, gadzooks
music: Vladimir Hirsch, Elegy – excerpt
concept, camera, animation, effects and montage: Maria Korporal